Gale Franey's work is amazing.

I find her work to be just amazing. Like, wow. I read threw her description, and was floored.
"This may be my most intricate digital art piece yet. I spent days working on it, in total about 100 hours. The horse is made from so many pieces of various horses, at least 8 horses, none of which were this color. The color is made completely in Photoshop. The tail alone is made with about 7 different pieces. You will recognize my daughter as the 'model'. Her dress is made from scratch, a figment of Photoshop's imagination."
I love the complexity of this image, and how it looks mysterious. The fact that it's a lot of compositing (i think?) and holds a realiztic feel bloggles me. This piece caught my eye because of I had a hard time telling at first that it was indeed a photoshoped image at first glance. The glow i saw on the second glance gave it away. Over all, I'm impressed. I have been inspired to become a perfectionist when it comes to attempting something of this magnitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.